Back with another bangin’ Brothtail and this one is STOOPID good.
This has everything you need. All of the clean flavors & comfort of a deeply satisfying bowl of miso soup are here.
Salty miso, savory dashi, oceanic wakame, and clean aromatic saké.
This drink is seriously delicious and very good.
‘HOW COULD YOU MISO HEARTLESS’
•7OZ HOT WATER
•1TSP INSTANT DASHI (@hondashi )
•1TSP MISO PASTE
•1/4OZ SEASONED MIRIN
•1.5OZ SAKÉ (kokumi)
•5 DROPS SESAME OIL
•SHERRY MARINATED TOFU
•GARNISH W/ GREEN ONION
- •7OZ HOT WATER
- •1TSP INSTANT DASHI (@hondashi )
- •1TSP MISO PASTE
- •1/4OZ SEASONED MIRIN
- •1.5OZ SAKÉ (kokumi)
- •5 DROPS SESAME OIL
- •WAKAME SEAWEED
- •SHERRY MARINATED TOFU
- •GARNISH W/ GREEN ONION
1. Heat 7oz water until boiling in the microwave
2. Stir in dashi, miso, and wakame seaweed until fully dissolved and incorporated
3. Add in sake, mirin and tofu
4. Garnish with sesame oil and finely sliced green onion
We marinated the tofu in amontillado sherry, saline solution and sesame oil for about 1 hour before use!